Our Honors Thesis guidelines are available at http://www.whitman.edu/library/research-help/writing-your-thesis/honors-thesis-guidelines There are six sections to help you through the details of formatting, printing your thesis, and electronic submission.
Be sure to do the following by May 8th:
1. Submit two paper copies of thesis to Dona LaFran in Penrose Library no later than May 8, 2013. Paper copies must include:
- a title page that closely follows the sample
- a certificate of approval form signed by thesis advisor
(see Downloads section for both)
2. Email abstract form to email@example.com
If Submitting an Electronic Version, You Must Also:
1. Submit a pdf/a version to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Sign and submit the non-exclusive distribution license–note, all co-authors and thesis advisors must sign the same form. Submit form to Dona LaFran.